Bangkok Package Partnership Limited was established in 1955, and located in Chan Road,
Samphan 3, Bangkok. We manufactured corrugated boards and corrugated boxes. The
products have been developed and became widely well known in the industry. Later in 1988
the business was re-organized from partnership to Company Limited. The Office and Factory
was moved to a new premises of 10 Rai in Kratum Ban, Samutsakorn and was equipped with
the latest machine and technology to support the ongoing growth trend of the packaging of
the industry.
 
 
Recently the company was certified by International Industrial Standard 9001 (ISO 9001)
Version 2000 for the high standard of products and services.